- 1. cosy, tea cosy, cozy, tea cozy, cloth covering
- usage: a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cozy, cosy, snug, comfortable (vs. uncomfortable), comfy
- usage: enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment"
- 2. cozy, intimate, informal, friendly (vs. unfriendly)
- usage: having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere; "had a cozy chat"; "a relaxed informal manner"; "an intimate cocktail lounge"; "the small room was cozy and intimate"
- 3. cozy, close (vs. distant)
- usage: suggesting connivance; "a cozy arrangement with the police"
All rights reserved.
See also: cozy (Dictionary)