- 1. fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend, angular shape, angularity
- usage: an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
- 2. wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam, line, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
- 3. kris, creese, crease, dagger, sticker
- usage: a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
- 2. furrow, wrinkle, crease, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
- 3. graze, crease, rake, brush
- usage: scrape gently; "graze the skin"
- 4. rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle, fold, fold up
- usage: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
All rights reserved.
See also: crease (Dictionary)