- 1. scallop, crenation, crenature, crenel, crenelle, curve, curved shape
- usage: one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
- 2. crenel, crenelle, space
- usage: a notch or open space between two merlons in a crenelated battlement
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crenel, crenelate, crenellate, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with battlements
All rights reserved.
See also: crenel (Dictionary)