- 1. carbon black, lampblack, soot, smut, crock, carbon, C, atomic number 6
- usage: a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- 2. crock, nonsense, bunk, nonsensicality, meaninglessness, hokum
- usage: nonsense; foolish talk; "that's a crock"
- 3. crock, earthenware jar, jar
- usage: an earthen jar (made of baked clay)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crock, run, bleed
- usage: release color when rubbed, of badly dyed fabric
- 2. crock, dirty, soil, begrime, grime, colly, bemire
- usage: soil with or as with crock
All rights reserved.
See also: crock (Dictionary)