- 1. criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor, principal
- usage: someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- 2. bend, crook, twist, turn, curve, curved shape
- usage: a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
- 3. crook, shepherd's crook, staff
- usage: a long staff with one end being hook shaped
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crook, curve, bend, flex
- usage: bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
All rights reserved.
See also: crook (Dictionary)