Synonyms of crop
- 1. crop, harvest, output, yield
- usage: the yield from plants in a single growing season
- 2. crop, plant, flora, plant life
- usage: a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- 3. crop, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
- 4. crop, end product, output
- usage: the output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
- 5. crop, handle, grip, handgrip, hold
- usage: the stock or handle of a whip
- 6. craw, crop, stomach, tummy, tum, breadbasket
- usage: a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- 1. crop, cut
- usage: cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
- 2. cultivate, crop, work, fix, prepare, set up, ready, gear up, set
- usage: prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
- 3. crop, bear, turn out
- usage: yield crops; "This land crops well"
- 4. crop, graze, pasture, feed, give
- usage: let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- 5. crop, browse, graze, range, pasture, feed, eat
- usage: feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
- 6. snip, clip, crop, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut back, thin out
- usage: cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of crop (Dictionary)