Synonyms of crowned
- 1. crown, coronate, invest, vest, enthrone
- usage: invest with regal power; enthrone; "The prince was crowned in Westminster Abbey"
- 2. crown, top, culminate, climax
- usage: be the culminating event; "The speech crowned the meeting"
- 3. crown, head
- usage: form the topmost part of; "A weather vane crowns the building"
- 4. crown, cover
- usage: put an enamel cover on; "crown my teeth"
- 1. crowned (vs. uncrowned), capped
- usage: having an (artificial) crown on a tooth; "had many crowned teeth"
- 2. laureled (vs. unlaureled), laurelled, crowned
- usage: crowned with or as if with laurel symbolizing victory
- 3. crowned (vs. uncrowned), capped, chapleted, comate, comose, high-crowned, royal
- usage: provided with or as if with a crown or a crown as specified; often used in combination; "a high-crowned hat"; "an orange-crowned bird"; "a crowned signet ring"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of crowned (Dictionary)