- 1. cruise, sail, ocean trip, voyage
- usage: an ocean trip taken for pleasure
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cruise, travel, journey
- usage: drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure; "She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
- 2. cruise, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel at a moderate speed; "Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
- 3. cruise, search, look
- usage: look for a sexual partner in a public place; "The men were cruising the park"
- 4. cruise, voyage, sail, navigate
- usage: sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing; "We were cruising in the Caribbean"
All rights reserved.
See also: cruise (Dictionary)