- 1. crust, Earth's crust, layer
- usage: the outer layer of the Earth
- 2. crust, incrustation, encrustation, covering, natural covering, cover
- usage: a hard outer layer that covers something
- 3. crust, gall, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness, discourtesy, rudeness
- usage: the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crust, change surface
- usage: form a crust or form into a crust; "The bread crusted in the oven"
All rights reserved.
See also: crust (Dictionary)