WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crystalline (vs. noncrystalline), crystallized, crystalised, microcrystalline, polycrystalline
- usage: consisting of or containing or of the nature of crystals; "granite is crystalline"
- 2. crystalline, distinct (vs. indistinct)
- usage: distinctly or sharply outlined; "crystalline sharpness of outline"- John Buchan
- 3. crystalline, crystal clear, limpid, lucid, pellucid, transparent, clear (vs. opaque)
- usage: transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity; "the cold crystalline water of melted snow"; "crystal clear skies"; "could see the sand on the bottom of the limpid pool"; "lucid air"; "a pellucid brook"; "transparent crystal"
All rights reserved.
See also: crystalline (Dictionary)