- 1. cube, regular hexahedron, regular polyhedron, regular convex solid, regular convex polyhedron, Platonic body, Platonic solid, ideal solid
- usage: a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
- 2. block, cube, solid
- usage: a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- 3. cube, third power, number
- usage: the product of three equal terms
- 4. cube, subshrub, suffrutex
- usage: any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- 5. cube, square block, block
- usage: a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cube, multiply
- usage: raise to the third power
- 2. cube, dice, cut
- usage: cut into cubes; "cube the cheese"
All rights reserved.
See also: cube (Dictionary)