- 1. cue, actor's line, speech, words
- usage: an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- 2. clue, clew, cue, evidence
- usage: evidence that helps to solve a problem
- 3. discriminative stimulus, cue, stimulation, stimulus, stimulant, input
- usage: a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- 4. cue, cue stick, pool cue, pool stick, sports implement
- usage: sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prompt, remind, cue, inform
- usage: assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
All rights reserved.
See also: cue (Dictionary)