WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cultural
- usage: of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors; "cultural events"; "a person of broad cultural interests"
- 2. cultural, ethnic, ethnical, social (vs. unsocial)
- usage: denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people; "influenced by ethnic and cultural ties"- J.F.Kennedy; "ethnic food"
- 3. cultural
- usage: of or relating to the shared knowledge and values of a society; "cultural roots"
- 4. cultural
- usage: relating to the raising of plants or animals; "a cultural variety"
All rights reserved.
See also: cultural (Dictionary)