- 1. curry, dish
- usage: (East Indian cookery) a pungent dish of vegetables or meats flavored with curry powder and usually eaten with rice
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. curry, season, flavor, flavour
- usage: season with a mixture of spices; typical of Indian cooking
- 2. curry, process, treat
- usage: treat by incorporating fat; "curry tanned leather"
- 3. dress, groom, curry, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
All rights reserved.
See also: curry (Dictionary)