- 1. pest, blighter, cuss, pesterer, gadfly, tormentor, tormenter, persecutor
- usage: a persistently annoying person
- 2. chap, fellow, feller, fella, lad, gent, blighter, cuss, bloke, male, male person
- usage: a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there's a fellow at the door"; "he's a likable cuss"; "he's a good bloke"
- 3. curse, curse word, expletive, oath, swearing, swearword, cuss, profanity
- usage: profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger; "expletives were deleted"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. curse, cuss, blaspheme, swear, imprecate, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"
All rights reserved.
See also: cuss (Dictionary)