- 1. custom, usage, usance, practice, pattern, survival
- usage: accepted or habitual practice
- 2. custom, tradition, practice
- usage: a specific practice of long standing
- 3. customs, customs duty, custom, impost, duty, tariff
- usage: money collected under a tariff
- 4. custom, trade, patronage
- usage: habitual patronage; "I have given this tailor my custom for many years"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. custom-made (vs. ready-made), custom, bespoke, bespoken, made-to-order, tailored, tailor-made, custom-built, made-to-order
- usage: made according to the specifications of an individual
All rights reserved.
See also: custom (Dictionary)