Synonyms of dado
- 1. wainscot, dado, panel
- usage: panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall
- 2. dado, section, segment
- usage: the section of a pedestal between the base and the surbase
- 3. dado, groove, channel
- usage: a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it
- 1. dado, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a dado; "The owners wanted to dado their dining room"
- 2. dado, groove
- usage: cut a dado into or fit into a dado
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dado (Dictionary)