- 1. dandy, dude, fop, gallant, sheik, beau, swell, fashion plate, clotheshorse, man, adult male
- usage: a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- 2. yawl, dandy, sailing vessel, sailing ship
- usage: a sailing vessel with two masts; a small mizzen is aft of the rudderpost
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad(predicate), peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing, good (vs. bad)
- usage: very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
All rights reserved.
See also: dandy (Dictionary)