WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. danger, condition, status
- usage: the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury; "you are in no danger"; "there was widespread danger of disease"
- 2. risk, peril, danger, venture
- usage: a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- 3. danger, causal agent, cause, causal agency
- usage: a cause of pain or injury or loss; "he feared the dangers of traveling by air"
- 4. danger, area, country
- usage: a dangerous place; "He moved out of danger"
All rights reserved.
See also: danger (Dictionary)