Synonyms of dare
- 1. dare, daring, challenge
- usage: a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy; "he could never refuse a dare"
- 1. make bold, dare, presume, act, move
- usage: take upon oneself; act presumptuously, without permission; "How dare you call my lawyer?"
- 2. dare, act, move
- usage: to be courageous enough to try or do something; "I don't dare call him", "she dares to dress differently from the others"
- 3. defy, dare, challenge
- usage: challenge; "I dare you!"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dare (Dictionary)