- 1. damn, darn, hoot, red cent, shit, shucks, tinker's damn, tinker's dam, worthlessness, ineptitude
- usage: something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
- 2. mend, patch, darn, sewing, stitchery
- usage: sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment); "her stockings had several mends"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. darn, repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- usage: repair by sewing; "darn socks"
All rights reserved.
See also: darn (Dictionary)