Synonyms of daze
- 1. daze, shock, stupor, stupefaction
- usage: the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally; "his mother's death left him in a daze"; "he was numb with shock"
- 2. daze, fog, haze, confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray
- usage: confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- 1. dazzle, bedazzle, daze, blind
- usage: to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- 2. stun, bedaze, daze, desensitize, desensitise
- usage: overcome as with astonishment or disbelief; "The news stunned her"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of daze (Dictionary)