Synonyms of dazed
- 1. dazzle, bedazzle, daze, blind
- usage: to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- 2. stun, bedaze, daze, desensitize, desensitise
- usage: overcome as with astonishment or disbelief; "The news stunned her"
- 1. dazed, stunned, stupefied, stupid(predicate), confused (vs. clearheaded)
- usage: in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face"; "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow"; "was stupid from fatigue"
- 2. dazed, foggy, groggy, logy, stuporous, lethargic (vs. energetic), unenrgetic
- usage: stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
All rights reserved.