- 1. dazzle, brightness
- usage: brightness enough to blind partially and temporarily
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dazzle, bedazzle, daze, blind
- usage: to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- 2. dazzle, amaze, astonish, astound
- usage: amaze or bewilder, as with brilliant wit or intellect or skill; "Her arguments dazzled everyone"; "The dancer dazzled the audience with his turns and jumps"
All rights reserved.
See also: dazzle (Dictionary)