Synonyms of decamp
- 1. decamp, break camp, depart, take leave, quit
- usage: leave a camp; "The hikers decamped before dawn"
- 2. abscond, bolt, absquatulate, decamp, run off, go off, make off, flee, fly, take flight
- usage: run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along; "The thief made off with our silver"; "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
- 3. decamp, skip, vamoose, leave, go forth, go away
- usage: leave suddenly; "She persuaded him to decamp"; "skip town"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of decamp (Dictionary)