Synonyms of deck
- 1. deck, platform
- usage: any of various platforms built into a vessel
- 2. deck, packet
- usage: street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- 3. pack of cards, deck of cards, deck, pack
- usage: a pack of 52 playing cards
- 4. deck, porch
- usage: a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- 1. deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify, be
- usage: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- 2. deck, bedight, bedeck, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
- 3. deck, coldcock, dump, knock down, floor, beat
- usage: knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deck (Dictionary)