Synonyms of deduct
- 1. subtract, deduct, take off, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
- usage: make a subtraction; "subtract this amount from my paycheck"
- 2. withhold, deduct, recoup, keep, hold on
- usage: retain and refrain from disbursing; of payments; "My employer is withholding taxes"
- 3. deduce, infer, deduct, derive, reason, reason out, conclude
- usage: reason by deduction; establish by deduction
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deduct (Dictionary)