Synonyms of dehydrated
- 1. dehydrate, desiccate, preserve, keep
- usage: preserve by removing all water and liquids from; "carry dehydrated food on your camping trip"
- 2. dehydrate, desiccate, dry, dry out
- usage: remove water from; "All this exercise and sweating has dehydrated me"
- 3. exsiccate, dehydrate, dry up, desiccate, dry, dry out
- usage: lose water or moisture; "In the desert, you get dehydrated very quickly"
- 1. dehydrated, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: suffering from excessive loss of water from the body; "fever resulted from becoming dehydrated"; "was dehydrated after the marathon"
- 2. dried, dehydrated, desiccated, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: preserved by removing natural moisture; "dried beef"; "dried fruit"; "dehydrated eggs"; "shredded and desiccated coconut meat"
All rights reserved.