Synonyms of deliberate
- 1. consider, debate, moot, turn over, deliberate, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
- 2. debate, deliberate, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- 1. deliberate, calculated, measured, intended (vs. unintended)
- usage: carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"
- 2. careful, deliberate, measured, unhurried (vs. hurried)
- usage: unhurried and with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deliberate (Dictionary)