Synonyms of deliver
- 1. deliver, present, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- 2. deliver, bring, get, convey, fetch
- usage: bring to a destination, make a delivery; "our local super market delivers"
- 3. hand over, fork over, fork out, fork up, turn in, deliver, render, pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
- usage: to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
- 4. rescue, deliver, save, carry through, pull through, bring through
- usage: free from harm or evil
- 5. extradite, deliver, deport, expel, throw out, kick out
- usage: hand over to the authorities of another country; "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
- 6. render, deliver, return, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
- 7. deliver, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.); "The students delivered a cry of joy"
- 8. deliver, redeem, save
- usage: save from sins
- 9. deliver, drive home, give
- usage: carry out or perform; "deliver an attack", "deliver a blow"; "The boxer drove home a solid left"
- 10. surrender, cede, deliver, give up, give, gift, present
- usage: relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
- 11. deliver, pitch, throw
- usage: throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
- 12. give birth, deliver, bear, birth, have, produce, bring forth
- usage: cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deliver (Dictionary)