Synonyms of demolished
- 1. demolish, pulverize, pulverise, destroy, destruct
- usage: destroy completely; "the wrecking ball demolished the building"; "demolish your enemies"; "pulverize the rebellion before it gets out of hand"
- 2. crush, smash, demolish, humiliate, mortify, chagrin, humble, abase
- usage: humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
- 3. demolish, destroy, get the better of, overcome, defeat
- usage: defeat soundly; "The home team demolished the visitors"
- 1. demolished, dismantled, razed, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: torn down and broken up
All rights reserved.