Synonyms of deranged
- 1. unbalance, derange, madden, craze
- usage: derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane; "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
- 2. perturb, derange, throw out of kilter, disorder, disarray
- usage: throw into great confusion or disorder; "Fundamental Islamicists threaten to perturb the social order in Algeria and Egypt"
- 1. crazed, deranged, half-crazed, insane (vs. sane)
- usage: driven insane
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deranged (Dictionary)