Synonyms of described
- 1. describe, depict, draw, set forth, expound, exposit
- usage: give a description of; "He drew an elaborate plan of attack"
- 2. report, describe, account, inform
- usage: to give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- 3. trace, draw, line, describe, delineate, mark
- usage: make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- 4. identify, discover, key, key out, distinguish, describe, name
- usage: identify as in botany or biology, for example
- 1. described, delineated (vs. undelineated), represented, delineate
- usage: represented in words especially with sharpness and detail; "the vividly described wars"
All rights reserved.