Synonyms of designation
- 1. appellation, denomination, designation, appellative, name
- usage: identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others
- 2. appointment, assignment, designation, naming, decision, determination, conclusion
- usage: the act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- 3. designation, identification, determination, finding
- usage: the act of designating or identifying something
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of designation (Dictionary)