Synonyms of despatch
- 1. dispatch, despatch, communique, report, news report, story, account, write up
- usage: an official report (usually sent in haste)
- 2. dispatch, despatch, expedition, expeditiousness, celerity, quickness, rapidity, rapidness, speediness
- usage: the property of being prompt and efficient; "it was done with dispatch"
- 3. dispatch, despatch, killing, kill, putting to death
- usage: killing a person or animal
- 4. dispatch, despatch, shipment, departure, going, going away, leaving
- usage: the act of sending off something
- 1. dispatch, despatch, send off, transport, send, ship
- usage: send away towards a designated goal
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of despatch (Dictionary)