Synonyms of despoiled
- 1. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
- 2. rape, spoil, despoil, violate, plunder, destroy, ruin
- usage: destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- 1. despoiled, pillaged, raped, ravaged, sacked, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence; "the raped countryside"
All rights reserved.