- 1. detail, elaborate, lucubrate, expatiate, exposit, enlarge, flesh out, expand, expound, dilate
- usage: provide details for
- 2. detail, assign, specify, set apart
- usage: assign to a specific task; "The ambulances were detailed to the fire station"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. detailed, elaborate, elaborated, careful (vs. careless)
- usage: developed or executed with care and in minute detail; "a detailed plan"; "the elaborate register of the inhabitants prevented tax evasion"- John Buchan; "the carefully elaborated theme"
All rights reserved.
See also: detailed (Dictionary)