Synonyms of detected
- 1. detect, observe, find, discover, notice, spy, sight
- usage: discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
- 1. detected (vs. undetected), perceived, sensed, perceived, heard
- usage: perceived or discerned; "the detected micrometeoritic material"
- 2. detected, noticed (vs. unnoticed)
- usage: perceived with the mind; "he winced at the detected flicker of irony in her voice"
All rights reserved.