Synonyms of dictated
- 1. order, prescribe, dictate, inflict, bring down, visit, impose
- usage: issue commands or orders for
- 2. dictate, read
- usage: say out loud for the purpose of recording; "He dictated a report to his secretary"
- 3. dictate, govern, rule
- usage: rule as a dictator
- 1. determined, dictated, set, settled (vs. unsettled)
- usage: determined or decided upon as by an authority; "date and place are already determined"; "the dictated terms of surrender"; "the time set for the launching"
All rights reserved.