Synonyms of diffusion
- 1. diffusion, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: (physics) the process in which there is movement of a substance from an area of high concentration of that substance to an area of lower concentration
- 2. diffusion, spread, spreading
- usage: the spread of social institutions (and myths and skills) from one society to another
- 3. dissemination, diffusion, distribution, dispersion
- usage: the property of being diffused or dispersed
- 4. dispersion, dispersal, dissemination, diffusion, spread, spreading
- usage: the act of dispersing or diffusing something; "the dispersion of the troops"; "the diffusion of knowledge"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of diffusion (Dictionary)