WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. director, manager, managing director, administrator, decision maker
- usage: someone who controls resources and expenditures
- 2. director, committee member
- usage: member of a board of directors
- 3. director, theater director, theatre director, supervisor
- usage: someone who supervises the actors and directs the action in the production of a show
- 4. film director, director, film maker, filmmaker, film producer, movie maker
- usage: the person who directs the making of a film
- 5. conductor, music director, director, musician
- usage: the person who leads a musical group
All rights reserved.
See also: director (Dictionary)