Synonyms of disabling
- 1. disable, disenable, incapacitate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unable to perform a certain action; "disable this command on your computer"
- 2. disable, invalid, incapacitate, handicap, injure, wound
- usage: injure permanently; "He was disabled in a car accident"
- 1. crippling, disabling, incapacitating, unhealthful (vs. healthful)
- usage: that cripples or disables or incapacitates; "a crippling injury"
- 2. disabling (vs. enabling), disqualifying
- usage: depriving of legal right; rendering legally disqualified; "certain disabling restrictions disqualified him for citizenship"
All rights reserved.