WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disagreeable (vs. agreeable), annoying, bothersome, galling, irritating, nettlesome, pesky, pestering, pestiferous, plaguy, plaguey, teasing, vexatious, vexing, harsh, abrasive, nerve-racking, nerve-wracking, stressful, trying, unsweet
- usage: not to your liking; "a disagreeable situation"
- 2. disagreeable, ill-natured (vs. good-natured)
- usage: unpleasant to interact with; "a disagreeable old man"
- 3. disagreeable, unsympathetic, uncongenial (vs. congenial), incompatible
- usage: not agreeing with your tastes or expectations; "found the task disagreeable and decided to abandon it"; "a job temperamentally unsympathetic to him"
All rights reserved.
See also: disagreeable (Dictionary)