Synonyms of disclosed
- 1. unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out, tell
- usage: make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
- 2. disclose, expose, uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal
- usage: disclose to view as by removing a cover; "The curtain rose to disclose a stunning set"
- 1. disclosed, unveiled (vs. veiled)
- usage: made known (especially something secret or concealed); "the disclosed purpose of their wicked plan"
All rights reserved.