Synonyms of disconcerted
- 1. confuse, flurry, disconcert, put off, embarrass, abash
- usage: cause to feel embarrassment; "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
- 2. upset, discompose, untune, disconcert, discomfit, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: cause to lose one's composure
- 1. discombobulated, disconcerted, discomposed (vs. composed)
- usage: having self-possession upset; thrown into confusion; "the hecklers pelted the discombobulated speaker with anything that came to hand"; "looked at each other dumbly, quite disconcerted"- G.B.Shaw
All rights reserved.