Synonyms of disconnection
- 1. disjunction, disjuncture, disconnection, disconnectedness, separation
- usage: state of being disconnected
- 2. gulf, disconnect, disconnection, disparity
- usage: an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding); "he felt a gulf between himself and his former friends"; "there is a vast disconnect between public opinion and federal policy"
- 3. disconnection, disjunction, separation
- usage: the act of breaking a connection
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of disconnection (Dictionary)