- 1. discontentment, discontent, discontentedness, longing, yearning, hungriness
- usage: a longing for something better than the present situation
- 1. discontent, dissatisfy
- usage: make dissatisfied
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. discontented (vs. contented), discontent, disaffected, ill-affected, malcontent, rebellious, disgruntled, dissatisfied, restless, ungratified, unsatisfied, displeased, unhappy
- usage: showing or experiencing dissatisfaction or restless longing; "saw many discontent faces in the room"; "was discontented with his position"
All rights reserved.
See also: discontent (Dictionary)