Synonyms of discreet
- 1. discreet (vs. indiscreet)
- usage: marked by prudence or modesty and wise self-restraint; "his trusted discreet aide"; "a discreet, finely wrought gold necklace"
- 2. discerning, discreet, tactful (vs. tactless)
- usage: unobtrusively perceptive and sympathetic; "a discerning editor"; "a discreet silence"
- 3. circumspect, discreet, prudent (vs. imprudent)
- usage: heedful of potential consequences; "circumspect actions"; "physicians are now more circumspect about recommending its use"; "a discreet investor"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of discreet (Dictionary)