Synonyms of disposal
- 1. disposal, power, powerfulness
- usage: the power to use something or someone; "used all the resources at his disposal"
- 2. administration, disposal, management, direction
- usage: a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- 3. disposal, disposition, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act or means of getting rid of something
- 4. disposal, electric pig, garbage disposal, kitchen appliance
- usage: a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of disposal (Dictionary)