Synonyms of disregarded
- 1. ignore, disregard, snub, cut, treat, handle, do by
- usage: refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
- 2. dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, discount, push aside, ignore, reject
- usage: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- 3. neglect, ignore, disregard
- usage: give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors"
- 1. disregarded, forgotten, unnoticed (vs. noticed)
- usage: not noticed inadvertently; "her aching muscles forgotten she danced all night"; "he was scolded for his forgotten chores"
All rights reserved.